It was announced today that Mary Berry will not be a judge on The Great British Bake Off when it moves to Channel 4, whilst Paul Hollywood remains.
I got all sorts of lessons from her actions.
- Loyalty. Don’t forget the people who opened doors for you.
- Confidence. Don’t be afraid to stand out on your own. You don’t need to follow the herd. Make choices that are right for you.
- Courage. This might come with age but to be willing to make a sound decision in the face of pressure from viewers & all takes guts.
- Change. When one door closes, another door opens. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Focus. Stay in your lane. Whilst you may travel on this road called life with others sometimes you might part ways with them to create a new path for yourself.
We will miss you Mary. 😣😣😣😣😢😢😢😢😢