Last year I shared what I’d learnt in 2014 and I’m doing this again with what I learned in 2015.
- A life without a vision is like an untethered goat – aimless
- Thinking time is as important as doing time
- Commitment to one’s dreams is essential to achievement
- Successful people aren’t those who don’t fail but those who push on in spite of failure
- Don’t compare your early days to someone else’s finished work
- The life you want is determined by the actions and risks you are willing to take
- You already know what you want to do.
- Fear is toothless bulldog. The minute you start advancing towards what was scary, you find an innate boldness and fear is distant
- The support of family and friends is invaluable
- Faith is the glue that sticks it all together.
What ten things did you learn?